Courses & Training
Breathalyzer and Workplace Training
SADD offers 2 hour training on this multi use breathalyzer which includes:
- Instruction on the correct use of the multi use breathalyzer
- Provides information on Alcohol and Units of Alcohol
- Elimination rates
- Addiction warning signs
- Referral information for treatment .
- Each training session is tailor made for the specific company and prices are available on application.
Schools, Universities,etc- teaching the learners, educators or staff. Very detailed information taught about the following in a fun and non-judgemental way.
- Alcohol – its Use, Abuse and Dependence.
- How to drink more responsibly, if you choose to drink.
- Not drinking alcohol is the norm in SA,keep it up! How to deal with pressure to drink.
- Alcohol poisoning and how to assist someone.
- Diagnosis and treatment.
- Units of alcohol and what they come to in the blood or breath.
- Drink Driving/walking
Basic road safety like importance of seatbelt use, lowering your speeds, no alcohol or drugs to be used before/whilst driving, etc